Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thirteen Weeks, Letter To Bentley

Wednesday October 27 2010

This week I am thirteen weeks pregnant. Time is going by pretty fast. Your father is so excited he can hardly wait. He is going to make such a good dad. You'll be his little buddy, his everything. We have so many plans for you. I can't even express the way we feel about having you in our lives. One day when you are old enough we will tell you the story of the day we met. I'll tell you how your dad was so handsome and he took my breathe away. It was love at first sight. We have been through so much and we never knew what would happen next. I'll never stop loving him. He's perfect. We will be together forever. And when you get here we will have our fairy tale ending. All of us forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment