Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Twelve Weeks, Letter To Bentley

Thursday October 21 2010,

I am getting close to my second trimester. Twelve weeks along now. And I'm getting more and more excited. Only six more months. I got my license this week, on Monday to be exact. It went well, your dad was very supportive. He gave me the Cobalt  to drive and bought a 1995 Firefly. But when I was on my way to see Tina and Grandma, I drove into a truck and smashed the head light. I cried a lot but your dad helped me calm down and got the head light fixed. It cost more then I would have liked it too but it needed to be fixed. I have been pretty scared to drive but I have been trying. Your dad is the greatest man you will ever meet. He is caring, handsome, funny and he'll be an amazing father. He is a great man. Soon you'll learn all of these things for yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment