Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fourteen Weeks, Letter To Bentley

Tuesday November 2 2010

Fourteen weeks now baby, second trimester. I woke up with a sore side this morning. O hope it means tgar my tummy will start growing more. I am so excited that you will be here soon but it feels like forever. YOur dad is more impatient though. He just doesn't seem to want to wait. I really don't either but you need time to grow as big as you can and come out when your ready. I am not really nervous about anything. When you are old enough I'll tell you all about being pregnant and becoming a parent. It's an experience I'll never forget. I like to think that your dad will remember too. We still talk about you non-stop and discuss you with friends and family. Everyone will love you. They will tell you how excited mommy and daddy were and how often we talked about you. You'll get tired of all the stories. But you'll hear them all the time, probably forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment