Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ten Weeks, Letter To Bentley

Friday October 8 2010

Today was my first prenatal appointment. It went very well. I got lots of magazines to read and some free stuff for you. I had my first pap smear and got tons of blood work done and a urine test. I went by myself because your daddy had to work. You're ten weeks now, and I am really excited to feel you move and see you on the ultrasound. That won't be for a little while yet, but soon enough you'll be waking us up in the middle of the night. It has been a great experience so far and I'm sure it'll only get better. Thanksgiving is this weekend. Lucky me daddy gets Monday off too. I want you to be healthy and big. I can't wait to hold you. There are so many people your dad and I want you to meet. Your such a blessing to us. We have been working hard to set up for you. Everything will  be perfect for you. I promise.






No comments:

Post a Comment