Monday, February 7, 2011

Nine Weeks, Letter to baby

Tuesday September 28 2010

Nine weeks and counting now baby. I'm still so excited to see you. There is a difference in my tummy size now and it's beautiful. I have been singing to you a lot lately. Yesterday your dad worked and I stayed home. on Sunday your dad, Grandma and I went to the Zoo. It was very busy. I wish you could have been there. It's hard to wait so long for you, but your worth the wait. I have my first prenatal appointment on October 8th and I hope it goes well. Dad and I talk about you all the time. our ideas for you, how we will raise you and what it will be like for us. You'll never be alone. We will forever love you unconditionally. We will let you grow and flourish into an amazing person. They say time will go by fast so I'm taking advantage of every minute. Everyone is going to love you and spoil you, especially your father. He already talks about the cute things you two will do together. We have many things to share with you. We love you very much and we want you to be healthy and safe.




No comments:

Post a Comment