Monday, February 7, 2011

Eight Weeks, Letter to baby

Saturday September 19 2010

I am eight weeks pregnant with you this week. I am as excited as ever. Your dad and I have used the past few weeks to get ready for you. We set up health insurance with Alberta Blue Cross. I have been getting lots of sleep while dad has been working very hard. It's weird going through all these hormones. It gets quite hard to deal with at times. Your father and I have noticed my breasts grow and have discovered they are very, very sensitive. I have a hard time sleeping at night for while and get headaches and fevers often. I have not yet noticed any growth in or of my uterus. I know you father is very happy and excited. He is very much anticipating being a dad to you. We always look at baby items in every store and we have lots of plans for you. I have always wanted a little girl, just like your Grandma will tell you see did. I think your dad is expecting a boy, but we will be happy either way. Autumn is the name we decided for a girl, and Bentley for a boy. We both agree that no matter your gender, your last name will be Perepeletza like your father's and soon, mine too.




2 comments: