Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Eleven Weeks, Letter To Bentley

October 14 2010

It's been eleven short weeks and I still can't wait! Thanksgiving was on Monday and we went to Grandma's for dinner, your Uncle Cody and Great Grandma Dubious were also there. It was a very good day and dinner was amazing. I worked yesterday. I wish I could work more, but on the other hand, I don't. You have been giving me back pain lately. I hope it goes away soon, but I was prepared for it. There isn't much going on this week, but next week we will be busy. I go for my license on Monday, get my flu shot, then on Tuesday I go to my councilor and I work Wednesday and Thursday. Friday all I have planned is relaxing. I am worried about what we are going to do with your room, it's a mess. I want to decorate it for you. I still can't wait till you get here. Everything will be so great. We will be the most perfect family. No matter what, your dad and I will always love you. Your our number one! Forever and ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment