Monday, September 26, 2011

Twenty Weeks, Letter To Bentley




Tuesday December 14, 2010

We had our ultrasound yesterday and it was the best feeling in the world. auntie Tina spent the night and we woke up early and got dressed and ready to go. Great Grandma Jossy was going to meet us there so we left Vegreville at ten o'clock so we could get there in time. I had to drink lots of water so when we got there, I really had to use the bathroom. I wasn't allowed to go to the bathroom until after the exam though. It was hard to hold it in at first, but after the exam started, I forgot all about it. I was taken by you the whole time. Your so handsome. We found out that we are expecting a baby boy. Your dad and I are so excited. I cried when she told us. After we watched you for a little while and saw your cute little hands and toes I was so relieved to know that you are there, and I am so happy. On our way to drop auntie Tina off, we stopped at Babies R Us and found some really cute things. We bought the perfect take home outfit and car seat. I am very excited to bring you home in it. Everything will be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment