Monday, September 26, 2011

Twenty Two Week, Letter To Bentley

Tuesday December 20, 2010


Twenty two weeks this week. Still as amazing as all the other weeks. This is our last week in 2010, soon the New Year will be here, the best, most perfect new year. Your dad and I are still so excited. Christmas was amazing this year. You kicked all weekend long and I enjoyed every minute of it. Your dad gad an amazing holiday. I know it's weird for him not to be working, but it's nice to spend sometime with him. I am still trying to get him to help with your room, but I'm not going to rush him, he's enjoying his relaxing time. I'm so excited to have it done soon, and have it perfect for you. Neither of us have had any energy, I go to sleep so early and I love to sleep in. Everything is going well and I'm so lucky. Soon enough your going to be here and we are going to hold you and kiss you. Your going to be so handsome and sweet. Your our son and we love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment