Monday, September 26, 2011

Nineteen Week, Letter To Bentley




Tuesday December 08, 2010


I had my third prenatal appointment today. Same as usual, got my blood work and urine test done on Monday and then when I go to the clinic, I got my blood pressure taken, the nurse weighed me and than I sat in the room waiting for the doctor. He made sure everything was okay, and felt my tummy for my uterus. You're just below my belly button. I rushed him to my favorite part, hearing your heart beat. He couldn't find it at first and I got very scared but he did find it eventually. It was really loud this time. On Saturday we picked up your crib from my auntie Diane's and we set it up on Sunday night. Silly mommy started setting it up in the living room and then we had to move it, and it wouldn't fit through the hallway, so we had to take it apart and rebuild it. Then we forgot another piece! But that's okay, I put it all back together and even cleaned your sheets. After we picked up your bed on Saturday, we went to a party that night for your daddy's boss and we had lots of fun. The food was great. I had so many pickles! I also enjoyed the chocolate fountain. I was happy to meet everyone your dad works with. It's nice to know he is in good hands when he is away from home. I worry about him. But one thing you can always remember is that mommy's and daddy's always come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment