Monday, September 26, 2011

Twenty One Week, Letter To Bentley




Tuesday December 21, 2010


I have been trying to convince your dad to put your teddy bear net up and put a few more things together in your room but so far I have had no luck. Less then twenty weeks till your here and time will go by so fast. I know we will get it done in time, I'm just worried. Christmas is coming up and I'm excited. Your dad and I bought matching engagement rings and made it official to everyone. We didn't buy to many presents, we already have everything that we want. Grandma will have dinner at her house, and lots of family will be there. But like every year on Christmas Eve we will be going to Great Baba's first. It will be a perfect day. Your dad and I are so happy to be able to see all our family this year. You have been kicking up quite a little storm, but I love it! It is the best feeling  I have ever felt. Next Christmas you'll make it even more special. Mommy and daddy will get you everything you want and need. Soon enough you'll be here. We are so lucky. Nineteen weeks to go if not longer, you'll come when your ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment