Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fifteen Week, Letter To Bentley

Tuesday November 9 2010

I had my second prenatal appointment yesterday. I heard your heart for the first time. I cried. Hearing it made everything so real! I am happy that you are in there. Your dad wishes he was there to hear it too, and he will next time. Our ultrasound is nearing and I am so very excited to see that. Your dad will be there the whole time. I know I'll cry there. Maybe daddy will cry too. I'll be about nineteen weeks when we go for the ultrasound. ?Four more weeks to go. I hope they go by really fast. I want to see you. I have had what I think is a nice pregnancy so far. Some pregnancy stories I have heard make pregnancy sound terrible and others sound great. I'm still not worried about labor or birth. Everything will be perfectly fine. All I can ask is that you are safe and healthy. I know you will be. Your dad and I will be at ease when we see you.



No comments:

Post a Comment