Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sixteen Week, Letter to Bentley







Tuesday November 16, 2010

Sixteen weeks pregnant this week, getting close. Now that I'm getting bigger I'm looking forward to people asking and looking. I want you dad and I to take our Christmas pictures when my tummy shows a lot, so we can see you too. Your dad is excited for your arrival but he doesn't understand why I am trying so hard to get your room and everything done for you. Daddy and I have a dance to go to this weekend. We went to it last year too. Next year, you'll be with us. They have great food, a silent auction and an amazing band. The band that plays at the dance are the Emeralds. They are Great Baba and Gido's favorite. They seem very excited and involved with your arrival. We are excited to share that with everyone. Take your time and grow for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment